Ladies and gentlemen – if you’re a healer, chances are there are signs, signals, and cues all around you.
Yes, there are signs, signals and clues around you – but, you can’t see them, right?
Well, the most important thing is knowing where to look. You don’t need to know a medium or see an intuitive reader of any kind to know that you have a healing gift.
YES, all you need to do is look at your own life. And, to help you with that, we’re going to show you 20 signs that you’re a healer – some may surprise you.
20 Signs That You’re a Healer:
- You often feel very sensitive, often feeling emotions and experiences as physical sensations of pain and hurt
- People tell you that it’s comfortable to be around you
- People who are around you all the time rarely get sick
- You’ve never been diagnosed with anxiety or panic disorders
- You’ve never been diagnosed with any mood disorder
- Sometimes, you think of solutions for others to help them with their problems
- You have a strong urge to help others, even at a loss of your own resources or needs
- You’re already in a traditional healing field (medical worker, massage therapists, chiropractors, guidance counselors, physical therapists, veterinarians).
- You have a history of healers in your family.
- You experience heightened awareness in public places
- You walk into a room and can immediately tell if there’s been a fight or a disagreement before you arrived
- You’re the person people turn to for comfort, problem solving, and kind words during difficult times
- You find yourself feeling like problems of others are dumped on you for fixing.
- You’re frequently drained at the end of the day, especially on days involving large amounts of social interacting
- You’ve noticed that you have special touch with animals
- Small children and animals like you
- Complete strangers spill their life stories to you (without asking)
- People ask you for back and shoulder rubs
- You like to see people feel comfortable when they’re visiting your home or space
- You often feel overwhelmed with the amount of things you’ve agreed to help others with
- You suffer from shoulder and neck pain
Ladies and gentlemen, you should take some time to look through the list, and answer this question in the comment section below – how many are you able to check off? Thank You for your time and don’t hesitate to click the share button at the end of the article. Thank you and enjoy your day!