Hey guys, how are you today? Before we start with this article, I would like to ask you a simple question – do you know what’s a soul group? Yes, No? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
First of all, you should know that your Soul Group is like your spirit family and are all the souls that were cut from the same “energetic cloth” as you. And, together, you all have a specific mission and purpose to achieve that is part of a greater and bigger vision for the Universe. You should also know that all the members of your Soul Group vibrate within a certain frequency and your soul is in harmony with that vibration.
The Soul Group is often chosen by you before you were born as it is believed to support your soul and its mission and growth in this lifetime. This is very important for you to remember – you may not meet all the members of your Soul Group in this lifetime, but irregardless you are all working towards the same goal or mission here on Earth while bringing your own unique flavour and personality to the process.
People who are part of your Soul Group come into your life to change your world and to expand your mind. They also come to remind you of your journey, purpose and mission. Some people identify members of their Soul Group as Soulmates as often there is a strong chemistry, connection or familiarity upon meeting.
And, we all know that there are different levels or types of Soulmates that we can encounter which could be presented to us as family members, romantic partners, teachers, enemies and even chance encounters.
Ladies and gentlemen, as we mentioned before, there are no finite rules surrounding how a member of your soul group will come into your life! But, you should know that there are signs that you may have met one. You should be very careful and don’t ignore these signs:
- Members of your soul group are like a mirror or they have a similar life experience as you! This means that they will help you understand your situation much better.
- Members of your soul group will help you to turn your weaknesses into strengths.
- Members of your soul group will help you to balance out your energy and show you a different side of life.
- Members of your soul group can help you to find patience, understanding and compassion.
- Members of your soul group can highlight a need for you to heal or let go of certain events or emotions.
- Members of your soul group can work together to create, brainstorm ideas or bring visions into the light.
- Members of your soul group can come into your life to help you on your path right when you need it.
- Members of your soul group can help you to advance your soul and your soul journey.
And, one last thing – meeting a member of your Soul Group is often a profound experience. So, have you met members of your soul group? Share your thoughts in the comment section below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Namaste!